7 comments for “I stand corrected, Michael. You're an oak.

1. kerry
    February 13, 2008 at 3:48 pm

Will Arnett can not catch an f’ing break. This is ridiculous on a multitude of levels. Glad to know that the Arrested Development movie is moving forward and SNL is back in production. Lean times in the Arnett/Poehler household lately, I’m sure.

2. February 13, 2008 at 4:09 pm

It’s another argument for not doing commercials, in a way. With so much sponsorship overlap, the actor’s involvement in art is now affected.Yes, I realize I just called a remake of Knight Rider “art.”

3. kerry
    February 18, 2008 at 2:26 pm

Did you watch it? What did you think? It was, in some regards, even more mediocre than I had let myself imagine. How long until we see bootlegged scenes the “original” Will Arnett-dubbed version surfacing on YouTube?

4. Sara
    February 20, 2008 at 4:11 am

Andy and I – who have rented old episodes of the original(fun, but we now know not as great as we remembered) – watched all of 10 minutes before deciding it was not very good:(

5. February 20, 2008 at 4:35 am

Yeah, it was pretty mediocre. Here’s what they missed: the car is the star of the show. And while they made some nice upgrades to it, KITT 3000 doesn’t have the personality of KITT 2000. The old KITT was knowing, despite not bring programmed for certain things. He had an archness to him. And that’s missing here. Also, I understand now why Hitchcock always showed up in the beginning of his movies. Cos the whole time I’m thinking “When’s The Hoff going to show up?” It was a bit of a wasted opportunity. You meet your Dad for the first time, and can’t even manage a “So I’m taking over the family business…”

6. sara
    February 20, 2008 at 2:30 pm

That is so funny!! I kept thinking that the Hoff would have some sort of cameo!!! The car was rather bland – so it talked? Big deal, no personality.

7. Tim
    February 20, 2008 at 3:22 pm

My only complaints were that the dude who played Mike wasn’t a very good actor, and the whole movie was just a two hour commercial for Ford. And regarding the Hoff, they should of kept his name out of the opening credits if they are going to save him for the end.